My good people. I hope this email finds you doing fantastic. Today will be the last day we talk about The Miracle Morning. I have been listening to The Happiness Advantage on audible every day at the gym for the last week or so and have absolutely loved the concepts that it teaches in that book. So with that being said, I just ordered a hard copy on Amazon this morning, and we will be dominating that book next. So let’s finish The Miracle Morning strong. This has been a fantastic book in so many ways! Many of the self-development books, which you read, teach great concepts but they don’t do the best job explaining how to put things into practice. This book did a great job of digging down to a granular level and showing you exactly what to do.
Personally, I have learned the following from The Miracle Morning:
- If you start your morning the right way, the rest of your day will follow.
- We don’t need as much sleep as we think we do. Your purpose will trump the need for sleep all day long.
- The habits we create are 100% who we become.
- A habit takes 30 days to form. Each habit should be broken down into 3 intervals. All of which, have different expectations and see different results.
- S.A.V.E.R.S. is a term that I use quite often now. Your morning should be filled with Silence, Affirmations, Visualization, Exercise, Reading, and Scribing. These principles are life changers, man. Every one of them.
- The only way to hit your full potential in life is to wake up early. I am 100% convinced of that.
- 95% of the world does not practice good habits. The 5% that do, know it is going to be hard, and they just keep pushing. And when they do, they ALWAYS see the results.
- There are effective ways to help you get up early. Start by putting your alarm clock somewhere that is not next to your bed.
I get asked all the time what books I recommend for people to read. I used to have people start with:
- The Slight Edge
- Think and Grow Rich
- Failing Forward
Now, my first recommendation is The Miracle Morning. Why? Because I know that if I can get a person to follow the principles from this book to a science, their lives will be changed forever. How do I know that with such conviction? Because I have seen it happen to mine. Over and over again. Life is good when you wake up early.
Recommending this book furrrrr days, Cram