Happy Tuesday to all of you gangsters, ballers, and pimps. We are nearing the end of The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth. It has been an incredible book to study together. Today, we continue to talk about the things we can do to increase our capacity.
- Stop Thinking One Door and Start Thinking Many Doors – “When it comes to growth, you don’t want to stake your future on one door.” That door may never open. It is much better to consider many possibilities and look for multiple answers to all of your questions. We must think in terms of options. Remember the following:
- There is more than one way to do something successfully
- Movement with intentionality creates possibilities
- Failures and setbacks can be great tools for learning
- Knowing the future is difficult; controlling the future is impossible
- Knowing today is essential; controlling today is possible
- Success is a result of continued action filled with continual adjustments
One of the greatest challenges that we face every single day is expanding our minds. “You must be willing to be a pioneer, to enter unchartered territory, to face the unknown, to conquer your own doubts and fears.” I am a true believer that our mental capacity determines our success. No doubt about it. If you can believe it, you can achieve it. Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. once said,
Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.
this is where you will put a powerful one-liner
or anything that needs any type of emphasis.
As a parent, this is one of the things I work on the most with my children. Thinking bigger, believing more, wanting more, expecting more. Like I have said before, there is always some type of thought going through our heads. Why not make them positive, uplifting, and explosive? Why not stretch your thoughts far beyond your comfort zone?
If that concept seems so easy, why don’t people use it more? I believe that there are a few answers to that question:
- People Feel Unworthy to Ask The Universe for Love, Success, and Happiness – this concept makes no sense to me because it is God who created the universe and to be honest with you, he wants us to be “rich” in all aspects of our life. Feel worthy enough to ask for success.
- People Think It Will Come a lot Easier – when has anything of value in life ever come easy? You have to work for it with everything you have for it to take full effect.
- People Don’t Know Exactly How and Where to Start – what has gotten me where I am today is the simple concept I started to implement called power hour. By reading self-development books, doing goals and affirmations, and increasing my spirituality every day, my life has found itself with incredible opportunities, a sense of fulfillment, and more happiness than I have ever seen.
However, the key is, you have to want it and you have to work for it. You have to be willing to ruffle some of your own feathers, break the mold, and do things that you are not used to doing. If you increase your mental capacity and what you think is possible just a little each day, what where your life starts to head. It’s the people who believe that it can be done that are getting it done.
Gettin errr done, Cram