Wednesday seems like a perfect day to take over the world. Let’s get it! I started off today’s reading with this quote, “For he will have noticed that the alteration in his circumstances has been in exact ratio with his altered mental condition.” This statement is so powerful to me. “in exact ratio.” In other words, your output is 100% congruent with your input. Simply put, believe more and you will achieve more. In all the self-development books that I have ever read, I have never come across one that did not take some time to talk about the power of the mind. As I have studied athletes such as Andre Agassi, Novak Djokavic, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Muhammed Ali, Conner McGregor, and several others, every last one of them attribute a huge amount of success to the things they do daily to get their minds right. So once again, how do we get our minds right:
- Read more–stress drops 68% if your read 15 minutes per day.
- Love more–the stronger the relationships you have with people you love, the happier you will be. Never miss out on the opportunity to love those you love.
- Exercise more–your mind will be clearer, you will have more energy, and you will sleep better. “The greatest anti-depressant is exercise.”
- Meditate more–get in tune with your mind. Sit there and focus hard on the nature of your mind and what it can accomplish.
- Pray more–give thanks to the person you call God. There is so much to be thankful for. I promise there is.
- Write down you goals and dreams more–you have a 1000 times better chance of accomplish your goal if you write it down.
7 . Visualize things as if they have already happened more–I can’t tell you how powerful this is. The concept alone has single handedly changed my life.
- Believe in yourself more–if you want to increase your net worth, increase your self worth.
- Garbage out, positive thoughts in–if you think negative, your life with be filled with negative results. Get them out of your mind as fast as they came in. Harbor your thoughts around the good things of the world.
- Speak kindly of others and show respect–try to be thinking a negative thought at the same time as speaking kindly about someone. Impossible. Speaking kindly and lifting people up, makes you happier.
- Serve–do a good turn daily. Put others before yourself
- Keep a journal–write in it every night right before bed. 10 minutes of jotting down everything that comes to your mind without stopping. This will clear your mind and help you sleep better.
- Work harder–stop complaining and start creating. Get lost in the work.
It always goes back to the simple decisions we make every single day and whether or not they are good decisions or bad. But they work. Tell me the last time you laid in your bed with nothing left, having given that day everything you had, and it didn’t feel great. Tell me the last time you gave sincere thanks to the good man upstairs and didn’t feel great. Tell me the last time you gave someone a compliment and didn’t feel good inside. All of theses actions lead to putting yourself in the right state of mind, which plain and simple, brings you more success. Remember, whether you are a baller or a slacker, they both take 24 hours a day. Be a mother freaking baller!
Trying to be that baller, Cram