Let’s freakin’ hit it and hit it hard today! I want to shake this up a bit today and get something off my mind. We will return back to the book tomorrow. I have stated in many of my blogs over the past several months that happiness is a choice, and so is success. The older I get and the more studies I do, the more it is confirmed that this is true. Happiness is literally a choice. On the contrary, if you want to live a life of misery, “think” that you are miserable. Allow people or circumstances to piss you and off and cause you to be upset. Or, freaking deal with it and move on! If it is ok with you, I would like to make a quick list of what I, Marc Cram, believe brings happiness:
- Think positive thoughts and say positive things. When someone asks you how you are doing, even if you aren’t doing great, fake it until you make it. That’s right! I said, fake it until you make it. Eventually, happiness will shine through. Stop freaking telling people you are having a bad day or that something is going wrong. Or guess what? Things will continue to go wrong.
- Take some accountability and stop pointing fingers. Nobody is perfect and you are going to make mistakes. Man up to them when you do.
- Stop thinking that others ruined your day or are ruining your life. That’s horse crap. It is you who is allowing others to get to you, and it’s on you to let it go.
- Surround yourself with good, honest people who are happy as well.
- Grow a little bit every day. Become a better version of yourself in all the categories that are important to you as often as possible.
- Work hard. Never stop working towards your goals.
- Find your purpose and run with it.
- Be grateful, be giving, and serve.
- Find God and become closer to him a little more every day.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week and be healthy.
- And for hell sakes, have some fun!
95% of the world complains, 5% of the world creates.
95% conforms to the ways of the world and the fact that they have to get up in the morning because that is what we are supposed to do. 5% wakes up with passion and purpose and they start to go to work on their purpose, every waking hour. Another thing, if you allow other people to tear you down, piss you off, or give you anxiety, then no offense, you don’t fully understand your purpose.
I had to learn that principle the hard way. As I have said before, God absolutely put us on this earth to be happy and to find success. Period! He didn’t put us here to complain, point fingers, and be upset. He never said there wouldn’t be trials, but once again, during a trial, you have two choices: One, bitch about it and get nowhere. Two, smash through it! The world needs more people that will step up and BE HAPPY!
Trying to step up to God’s challenge, Cram